Friday, 4 January 2013

Project 365 - 1/365



I have decided to take part in Project 365. This is a photography linky hosted by The Boy And Me and involves posting a photograph every day for a year.

Well I've missed the first four days of this year's 365, but better late than never. I hope to take the opportunity to improve my photography skills over the course of 2013 - not today though as this was taken with my iphone and the quality is not great. The dog wouldn't pose either.

My hope is that at the end of 2013 I will have a pictorial history of this, what promises to be, momentous year, each part of which says something to me and helps me remember each part of it.

Thanks to In A Bun Dance for inspiring me to do this.


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment...