Saturday, 5 January 2013

#50 books 2013

When I was young I was an avid reader, yet these days I hardly seem to read at all - other than magazines and blogs, which great though they are don't demand the same amount of attention and time as books do. So I've decided to join in with the 50 Book Challenge hosted by Mama Owl and with great optimisim I intend to read the grand total of 50 books before the end of 2013.






My first tome is not a novel but a non fiction book about how women deal with life's issues: Eating, Drinking, Overthinking by Dr Susan Nolen-Hoeksema is proving to be a real eye opener for me and I challenge any woman not to find something of relevance in it to their lives.




I will post a full review on this book when I've finished it, but in the meantime, if you would like to join in the 50 Book Challenge you can find the linky here.


1 comment:

  1. 50 book challenge sounds like a good link for me to follow. I'm off to investigate it now. How far have you got?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment...