Friday, 18 January 2013

15/365



My dinner, courtesy of Jenny Craig. I have been following this diet for a while now and this is one of my favourites among all the meals included in the hamper, probably because I often make veggie bean chilli myself and have done since I was a student.

As for how much weight has come off... let's just say I'm happy with my progress, but that I have a long way to go. Why is it that putting on weight is so easy and happens so quickly, yet taking it off again is so difficult? Alas, that is one of the great questions of life!

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this meal. I think I would love it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost all of the meals I've tried have been good, but this is definitely one of the best. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment...