Monday, 12 November 2012

Travel - Hotel Tigmi, Marrakech

Just a quickie tonight. I have so much to write about my few days at Tigmi and the yoga retreat, but that's for Thursday. I have a long day of travelling back to Blighty ahead of me tomorrow and I'm flagging after so much yoga - I have done more exercise in the last few days than I've done in months, and I'm feeling it in my hips, my legs, my knees and my bum - but I'm feeling oh so smug at the same time!

I'm writing this in my suite, with a wood fire glowing away in the corner. The nights in Morocco at this time of year are cold and so it's wonderful to have the warmth of the fire. It's hard to believe that just a few hours ago I was sitting by the pool, basking in the hot sunshine, while from the back of the hotel lie the magnificent Atlas Mountains, covered in snow. Back to reality tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment...