Saturday, 10 November 2012

Travel - first day in Marrakech

I arrived yesterday, late afternoon, but today was my first full day. I managed yesterday evening's yoga class even though I didn't think I would after travelling all day, but then I missed this morning's class due to turning off the alarm and rolling over back to sleep.

The other people on the retreat are all lovely, most of them are from Scandinavia - I wish I spoke Swedish. Luckily they speak great English, isn't that always the way?

Hotel Tigmi is unlike anything I've ever stayed in before, the location is exquisite, there's a Berber village just down the road and quite a few chickens, donkeys and dogs wandering around on the hills outside the hotel.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment...