Friday, 19 October 2012

Fashion - wonderful wellies



Take a look at these. Not only are they practical (of course, wellies have to be), not only are they a lovely colour, but take a closer look, yes they are lined! Not just lined with any old material mind you, they are lined with merino wool. Here's a close up:


How toasty do they look? They would be the height of sophistication at the yard and I love them. Unfortunately, at £160 per pair, they won't be walking through the mud with me anytime soon. Even if I could afford them I'd probably be too scared to get them dirty in case I spoil them. So that's one for the wish list then.

They also come in a beautiful winter cream (Caramel), bluish grey (French Grey), and more traditional green and black.


4 comments:

  1. How divine, I was half hoping you had a competition running to win these, lol. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I did. You never know, perhaps the company might decide to offer a pair in the future. They are gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow ... those are gorgeous - shame they won't fit into my purse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely aren't they. Well we can dream. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment...