Friday, 20 July 2012

Beauty review - Elemis Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment






Elemis has to be one of my favourite ever brands so when I was sent a sample of their new Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment I was over the moon. I’ve been using the treatment for a week now and I’m very impressed with the results.

I apply the serum at night before bed – you just need a tiny bit, a couple of drops per eye is more than sufficient – and tap it in with your ring finger (use the ring finger as that one has the least strength in it, which means when you tap you don’t do so too forcefully). I’ve also been using it in the morning when I remember and honestly, it really gets to work on under eye bags and dark circles.

Instead of baggy bits around my eyes in the morning when I wake up, the skin is flat!

Elemis says: “the product combines exceptional moisturisation with added protection to support the fragile skin around the eyes, without overloading them”. To this end it contains padina pavonica (an alga that grows in the Mediterranean) and blue flower linseed to smooth and firm. I’m convinced it has improved the appearance of the area around my eyes, the lines look less defined and the skin definitely feels tighter.

One to keep methinks! Find it at www.timetospa.co.uk

Do you have a favourite beauty product? I'd love to hear what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment...