Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Interiors - patchwork pretty and horse crazy


I've been meaning to post about these for a while now and as I haven't written much on interiors lately this is as good a time to do it as any.

I love this gymkhana wallpaper. It has to be designed for horse-mad girls, but as a horse-made woman I would be happy to see it in my house - perhaps as a feature wall in my office. I'll have to work on my other half though as I don't think he'll be as taken with it as I am. Perhaps I should get my own house...



Fuchsia on soft lilac




Coral pink on sand


It's from Hibou Home and comes in the two colourways shown. The finish is described as chalky matt and it's delicious. www.hibouhome.com






The detail on this is great - see the different coloured legs contributing to the patchwork theme. It doesn't go with anything in my home but I'd love to have it here anyway. It just looks so comfy and it's so different, I can just see myself curling up in this chair to watch TV or read - then falling asleep.

It is from Sofa Design and is part of the Patchwork Collection, which also includes a sofa and footstool (below). The frame is beech and the upholstery is a magical mixture of different fabrics, textures and colours. Lush. www.sofadesign.co.uk





2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that sofa and ottoman! Would go great in my sewing/quilting studio. It's nice to dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it gorgeous! I love all the colours and fabrics. Thanks for your comment and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment...