Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Falling off my horse leaves me with more than one headache...

I fell off my horse - how stupid am I? I now have concussion, which has lasted for several days and though I thought it was going yesterday it's back today with a vengeance.

Yay, I thought yesterday afternoon as I got back to work and tidied the mess that is my office (file that under miscellaneous on the floor untidy). I made my arrangements for meetings in London today, printed out addresses, packed the A-Z, sorted out meeting a friend for coffee and today...

Well today I'm back to jelly legs and jelly head; I have slept most of the day, I feel constantly nauseous and walk like I'm at sea on a very wave-battered ship.

I love my horse dearly but I cannot afford such mega falls too often. Is it time to hang up my hat (which now needs replacing) or should I continue to ride, which also I love dearly? What is life if there's no challenge or excitement? Has anybody been in the same or a similar position and if so, what did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment...