Thursday, 14 April 2011

Stress less - I wish

I think it's a constant in life that you are most stressed when it's the least convenient time to be so. Or should I say for me it's a constant. It doesn't matter how well I try and plan in advance, - work, time, weekly meals, meetings, visits - there's always something pops up to throw things out of kilter. And I make lists. I list tasks, pieces of work, things I need to do - and I feel satisfied afterwards, as though I've achieved something great. Then at the end of the day, when I look back at my list, I realise almost everything is still on it! How is that? How can you work all day and still not be able to tick off your list?

It's one of the mysteries of life, along with where do all the second socks go and what happens to the chocolate I buy that vanishes into thin air when I'm not looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment...