Thursday, 31 March 2011

Royal contender


I'm rather taken with Sensiderma Renew & Refine by Queen. The texture is creamy but it sinks into my skin easily and leaves a soft, non-sticky feel afterwards. It's supposed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines - not that I have too many of them (ahem) - but I haven't been using it long enough to be able to comment on that yet. It is a lovely moisturiser nonetheless and it is also unfragranced, which is a bonus if you have a sensitive nose or sensitive skin. It also avoids irritating ingredients.

I tend to use it all over my face and neck as I would my regular moisturiser but you can just apply it to just those areas that need a little help if you prefer.

I will report back in few weeks on the cream's effectiveness at lightening lines and walloping wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts so please leave a comment...